Tuesday 13 March 2012

Introduction


First I would like to say I am not here to dictate that my way is the right way. I am simply passing on some knowledge that I have accrued over the years of being a BG (big girl). My goal is to hopefully empower anyone who is willing to feel as good as you can, just as you are. I am tired of only ever reading about how we need to try to look smaller all the time, sure there are some of those tips coming, but it's not always about that. It's about owning who you are and going with it. Being yourself and feeling beautiful. Us veteran thick madams or new editions to this elite club need to stop looking at the label on clothes and always trying to go for that smaller number. Accept who you are, and learn to embrace it. If you are a size 15, 20, 30, whatever you wear, don’t let it deter you from thinking you can still be beautiful. All you need to do is embrace who you are and work it the best way you can. Just because you are bigger, does not mean you are some hideous monster who needs to be locked away in a cage. You are still beautiful and big girls all over need to realize this. Self esteem in big girls is definitely lacking and what I am trying to do is help you get back to being a strong woman and loving yourself. I am in no way trying to encourage an unhealthy lifestyle, just promoting self worth and confidence. I would love to hear any tips anyone would like me to share, I am always looking to learn and expand my knowledge. 

Big girls represent xo

2 comments:

  1. I love it..flaunt it if you've got it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great introduction! I can't wait to read what else you have to say :)

    ReplyDelete